29.6.07

rusting

hey all of you whom I dont know, can only imagine, and possibly dont know me either but are picking up some of my current ideas.
Its all about staying focussed, staying in the moment and going with the flow. Surfing, skiing, climbing, come to mind. If you lose your balance, your'e back to square one.

Ive been to London and met up with an old friend from Uni. We talked about a collaboration and Im excited as it will be the first. Its about text, sound and simultaneity.

Ive got my mind going again on the house. the joists in the back room have been renewed and the flooring put back. The sash windows will be done in July and the kitchen hopefully will start in September. By then I hope to have another performance under way. Ive asked a couple of people if they are interested and Im waiting for them to get back to me.

My son is here and my daughter's dog Oscar. We just came back from the beach. Were all knackered so speak soon.

Nurse Luby.

No comments: